Monday 19 March 2012

rolled fabric roses

I love rolled fabric flowers and I have been busy making new brooches using the technique. I'm really pleased with how they have come out. The first ones were made in a cream linen to give a shabby chic look. I think they'd look great attached to a coat or cardigan or even pinned onto a bag for a pretty touch.  

The centre of the flowers have been finished off with a selection of beads, pearls and sequins in co-ordinating neutral colours. These first ones are brooches but I have plans to make smaller versions as hairclips, leaves are going to be added and also some in other colours. The possibilities are endless!

I have added a brooch to my Folksy shop, which has been sadly neglected for a while!


1 comment:

  1. They are lovely! Perfect to brighten up a coat or jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...