Thursday 5 January 2012

365 photo challenge - day 5: Christmas jam jar


Another photo of my handmade Christmas decorations. This is a variation on my previous Christmas jar here, except this one is in a jam jar.  The same cake decoration deer which has been covered in red micro glitter this time and a tree from a dolls house. The tree was bleached to remove the green colour and then more of the red micro glitter was added.  A random pot of epsom salts was used for the snow and a recycled jam jar.

I love these Christmas jars!

2 comments:

  1. I really do like your glass jar decorations so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I love this! I found your blog on Little Baby Garvin! i am currently doing a 365 project as well, and im already getting stumped for ideas lol

    alyssaslifestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...