Tuesday 4 October 2011

a pembrokeshire vintage fair


Yes, the rumours are true, there is going to be another vintage fair in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire! The last fair in May was a big success and I'm pleased that another one is being organised.

It is being held in the same location, the Albany Hall, Hill Street, Haverfordwest. There is free parking on the green which is located just behind the hall, or on the streets surrounding it.  The hall is a fab old fashioned church hall, complete with a kitchen where a selection of tea and cakes will be sold from the serving hatch.

It is being held on Saturday 8th October, from 10am to 2pm, with free entry.


I'll be taking along a selection of some new vintage goodies, including the above lavender hanging. It has been made from a vintage tray cloth which has beautiful hand embroidery but was spoilt by a hole. I have patched up the hole with a little bird and reused the embroidery into something lovely.  I will have lots of other products too including papier-mache letters which have been decoupaged with vintage maps, music and newspaper.

I better get back to the work room, I have lots to finish! Hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

  1. oh now that does sound fun!! Will come and say hello if I am not struck down with shyness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...