Wednesday 31 August 2011

new products


In between having fun days out and stepping over the growing Lego mountain in my lounge, I have managed to get a bit of making done. I love the new cushion design in all its dotty splendour!


This is an example of my name canvases. These have evolved into what I think is a great product and I love chosing the fabrics and buttons to make them up. I offer customers a choice of fabrics and can usually accommodate any requests for their favourite colours.

I'm going to be doing a Christmas version of these canvases and if I ever get my laptop back into working order I'll be able to get on with them. Argh!

What have you been working on lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...