Wednesday 4 May 2011

Red and Aqua

I seem to be obsessed with red and aqua at the moment. I am drawn to it all the time and every time I use it I think it looks so pretty. The little lavender bag above made with aqua linen, spotty grosgrain ribbon and spotty cotton with freehand machine embroidery. Smells gorgeous too!

Then there's the brooches. This one is made with lovely and thick 100% wool felt and a piece of red, white and aqua cotton. It is finished off with a little cluster of random buttons in the corner.


This brooch is made with the same lovely thick felt and I've contrasted the blanket stitching around the edge. Please excuse the dodgy photo editing because it looks like I have made it all angular but it isn't really. Just the way the photo has been cropped! More practice needed I think.

What colours are you liking at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...